Re: raring-desktop-i386 Installation Test - Report 2

Hi Ali,

I cannot spend too much time on this tonight as I have to sort out piglet
being able to connect to a projector for my qa/testing session tomorrow. If
piglet is quite happy connecting to an external monitor system, then I'll
have a play with my i386-desktop ISO and see how it behaves. I can only do
this by VM, as piglet is a fully fledged fledged AMD Turon dual core
machine.