From: Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-qa] raring-desktop-i386 Installation Test - Report 2
To: "Phill Whiteside" <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lubuntu-qa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "lubuntu user list" <lubuntu-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, April 6, 2013, 7:44 PM

HOOHAA :D
Finally, the installation of raring-desktop-i386 from the LiveUSB created by Startup Disk Creator was done successfully :D
However, the same issue has occurred again. Whenever I want to check disc for errors, it just sits there on the 5 dots with Lubuntu Logo, that is all.

I decided to give it ONE last chance before I totally give up from the desktop image and it didn't let me down :D
So, I have two successful installations now, one for the desktop image and the other for the alternate. I'm going to play with the un-official PPA for Lubuntu (https://launchpad.net/~lubuntu-dev/+archive/non-official-apps?field.series_filter=raring) and try to produce some bugs/errors as much as possible but that would be for Round 3 and tomorrow :D

Thank you!
P.S.Do we have to report the issue as a bug? I mean "check disc for errors" never worked on the desktop image?!