Re: Fwd: Help - Beta2 installation Failed

I just checked Beta 2 in a virtual machine. The message did not appear
in console 7, the first time I checked. It appeared the second time I
switched to it though.

About the bug report, I think the Lubuntu people in here will help you
with it. Perhaps it is Upstart's bug.

Ioannis Vranos

http://www.cppsoftware.net