Re: Files and Folders going to desktop

Hello Jose,

You email is not clear, at least to me. Would you please explain what is
going on?
What system are you using?
Where are you moving the files to?
Are you making two copies of these? when you delete a file from the File
Manager (Desktop Folder), on your Desktop, obviously it will be removed too.

I'm confused though!

Waiting for your explanation :)

Thank you!