Re: Printer 13.04

Hi Phill, The printer model is a cannon MG2120 all in one. And the specs.
of my build is:
2x AMD A4-3300 APU with Radeon
8 Gig DDR3 ram
3 Gig SSD Hdd for /
1.5 terra bit for /home
Video Card Nvidia Ge Force GT610.
At this time I have Lubuntu12.10 installed, and the printer and scanner
work great on it. I was never able to get 12.04 to see my scanner for some
reason, thats why I went to 12.10. On this box that is the most inportant
thing I need.