Re: Printer 13.04

Phill, I got this from Warren (Is bug #1133794 Printer not detected by
system-config-printer 1.3.11 in Lubuntu
13.04<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/system-config-printer/+bug/1133794>
relevant to your printer issue?) seems that the issue is in the live mode I
will install 13.04 0n a different Hdd and see if the problem goes away
after the install. Will keep you posted.
Jose