Re: wiki "install issues" page (PPC)

Hi Keith,

If they are able to boot into just a mouse cursor or low color using
nomodeset / nouveau.modeset=0 (Think Atari 2600 needing the reset
button pressed), all that should be needed is to increase color depth
using FBDEV. This may not be the case for all Nvidia users
unfortunately.

_______________________________
    Section "Device"
    Identifier "GoofyApple"
    Driver "FBDEV"
    EndSection

    Section "Monitor"
    Identifier "Wonka"
    EndSection

    Section "Screen"
    Identifier "Willy"
    Monitor "Wonka"
    DefaultDepth 24
    EndSection

Great effort trying to help an end user install and use Ubuntu! My compliments.
I have a couple of other suggestions to try. I'll post in the forum.

Str8