Re: Belated workaround notes. Old video cards on X86 and iMac G3

Jose,

Glad it helped. I was trying to keep it short as possible. You may be
able to eek a little better performance if you add
DefaultDepth 16 in the screen section. (If you don't mind the lower
color depth.)

Also, <ctl> x and Y to save should do the same thing, I just prefer to
see the save first. Kind of the same as clicking file/save vs.
clicking exit and then yes to save changes in a GUI app.

Regards,
Str8