Re: Alpha's

Hi, as you will remember we didn't get both alternate and desktop out for
ppc each time, just because they do get the 'okay' does not stop them after
each milestone, Only if there is insufficient testing / too many critical
bugs with no work around on the day we have to say 'GO / NO GO' to the
final Release Candidate would that prevent a final release.