Re: Alpha's

On Thu, 9 May 2013, Phill Whiteside wrote:

> Hi, as you will remember we didn't get both alternate and desktop out for ppc
> each time, just because they do get the 'okay' does not stop them after each
> milestone, Only if there is insufficient testing / too many critical bugs with no
> work around on the day we have to say 'GO / NO GO' to the final Release Candidate
> would that prevent a final release.
> Regards,
>
> Phill.

I'll probably be looking at the Alternate disc more this time around.
IMHO it is the more useful of the two for the older hardware.  But last
time around, it would not boot after installation.  I don't have the
technical skills to make that happen, just enough to (sometimes correctly)
file a bug report.

Regards,
/Lars