Re: Instructions for Lubuntu-fake-PAE at the wiki

On 05/11/2013 05:02 PM, Nio Wiklund wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The instructions for Lubuntu-fake-PAE are at the wiki now. I have
> converted the README files to new wiki pages and modified the original
> wiki page to link to these pages.
>
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu-fake-PAE
>
> Lubuntu-fake-PAE
> |
> +--- grub-n-iso
> |
> +--- InstalledSystemFakePAE
>
> Please look at it and help me find errors!
>
> Best regards
> Nio

Based on prior conversations, both public and private, I think you want
nit-picking so here's nit-pick #1:

Where you say, "developed by /7bit/ according to" can "7bit" appear
either in italics or caps?

I know the wiki sucks in that regard, but the mention of "7bit" may
confuse newcomers :^)

If the wiki is just borked we should use a different venue.

Lance