Re: Fwd: Re: Instructions for Lubuntu-fake-PAE at the wiki

On 05/11/2013 05:44 PM, Nio Wiklund wrote:

> [...]
Much better. I'm battling with trying to reconcile this nonsense:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/PreciseGnomeClassicTweaks

with this:

I understand Ali's frustrations with Ubuntu Forums over his LOST thread.
The wiki is incredibly inferior to the forums when it comes to providing
specific instructions.

But I see they are bringing back the tutorials page.

Lance

Follow ups