Re: Fwd: Re: Instructions for Lubuntu-fake-PAE at the wiki

On 2013-05-12 01:30, Erick Brunzell wrote:
> On 05/11/2013 05:44 PM, Nio Wiklund wrote:

I see :-(

Just a lazy question. How can I add a picture into a wiki page? (I saw
you have pictures.)

And I will reconsider making a tutorial in the Ubuntu Forums. I guess it
would be possible to ask a moderator to unlock it, so that it will be
possible to edit the first post after 60 days.

Thanks for helping me :-)