Re: Saucy Alpha Alternate PPC

HI Str8bs,

The installation from the Live CD (copied to a USB flash drive) went normally. I entered a successful test case on the iso tracker web page. I used the same boot parameters as with 13.04. That is:

live video=radeonfb:1920x1080-32@60 snd-powermac.blacklist=yes

The machine specs are listed on the test results page, and are:

http://pastebin.com/mkniESPZ

Basically, a 500MHz Powermac G4 AGP Graphics (Sawtooth model), 2GB RAM, ATI Radeon 9000 Pro video card (Apple version).

keith-z