Re: Saucy Alpha Alternate PPC

Hi Str8bs,Keith, Lars, I don't want to interupt your work here, I just have
a quick question that maybe one of you can answer. I have that Imac G3
333.33 Mhz with 256mb of ram that I got going last week. The question is,
Is there a yaboot perameter that can get a live cd going? or is it just
wish for me and have to install the alternate in order to do testing?.

I'm just trying to see if i can do any good with the G3 for Lubuntu ppc.
Thanks
Jose