Re: LSC fix

2013/5/15 Phill Whiteside <PhillW@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> @ Jörn (cc Julien / Jonathan), you asked if there was other things that
> needed doing right now, I'd suggest that you look after LSC (which Juilen or
> Jonathan can explain the ins and outs of so doing). I'm sure you will
> quickly be shown some jobs that need an extra pair of eyes & hands with.

Well, the places to see the problems on LSC are the bug tracker on
Ubuntu : https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lubuntu-software-center
and the upstream bug tracker :
https://bugs.launchpad.net/lubuntu-software-center
I didn't clean them recently, so it may have some duplicate or not
applicable bugs still. But it's a good start to see what is broken in
LSC.

Thanks again for your help :-) I'll review the patch as soon as
possible and apply it to saucy to test it for real.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne