Re: Compiling Xombrero for PPC

The source package I tried unsuccessfully (I'm very new at this, so I'm
sure someone else will have a better chance at success) to compile is at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xxxterm/files/xombrero-1.5.0.tgz/download

There are anonymous source packages available at
https://opensource.conformal.com/wiki/xombrero#xombrero_resources, but I
don't know how or if they're different from the above package.