Re: How to test with low RAM and just one CPU core

Hi Nio,

try installing testdrive, it is the updated version in 13.04 and provides a
GUI to both VirtualBox and virtual-manager,

Jackson did run a classroom session in 13.04 testing series and it has been
updated to work with the new VBox. Do please let us know how you get on, as
any lessons learned can be incorporated into the upcomming classroom
sessions.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities/Classroom/Raring