Re: Need for USB stick access for ISO testing? (was: Re: How to test with low RAM and just one CPU core)

Hi,

as usb creator seems a bit broken at present, putting an iso onto a usb
drive to check that the installer works is handy as it does not need people
to keep burning CD's / DVD's (Images often go over sized between
milestones). I've just been told that at least one of lubuntu saucy images
is now over sized.