[Suggestion] Having another version for Lubuntu (Mini Lubuntu)

Hi,

This is just a suggestion so don't shoot the messenger :)

I'm aware that Lubuntu has already so many ISOs, more than any other Ubuntu
Flavor: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing/Why_So_Many_ISOs

I understand what I'm suggesting here can be easily done:
http://amjjawad.blogspot.com/2013/03/mini-lubuntu-mlubuntu.html<http://amjjawad.blogspot.ae/2013/03/mini-lubuntu-mlubuntu.html>

For the minimal desktop installation use:

sudo -iapt-get install --no-install-recommends lubuntu-desktopapt-get
dist-upgradeapt-get autocleanrm /var/cache/apt/archives/*.debreboot

However, what I'm suggesting here is:
To have that option ready for those who seek such setup.

I have sent about this in 30-March-2013 but someone was mad because the
timing was bad :D
Now, since we are still at the Alpha1 stage, I hope my suggestion comes in
a good time :)

HOW HARD is it to have this as a new ISO where someone can download and
install?
MUCH less stuff to look after and much less ISO Size, etc.

My suggestion is inspired from: "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"

I know that Lance loves this setup. I would love to have it too. I know for
sure that both myself and Lance are very much capable of doing that
ourselves and we do not need a new ISO/Spin/Version/Whatever you call it
for that. But, I always keep other beginners users in mind who may find
this a bit hard to achieve manually and they do need that badly for their
very old machine.

We also can remove the Artwork Stuff and go very, really very basic. This
version will be much lighter than the standard Lubuntu.

No, not yet. I have not done it yet. I will if some people are interested
in this idea. I mean, I can install the Ubuntu Mini and then install
Lubuntu Core or Minimum Desktop.

Oh, I forgot, I actually done it already before:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1590614&page=16&p=11832431#post11832431

Thanks!

--
*Best Regards,*