usb-creator-gtk fails to run on lubuntu13.04 beta 2, launchpad bug 1165200

Hi everybody,

I found some recent comments about the bug 1165200. I will try if it
would help to add a python and a gudev library (it does for some people,
but not all according to the comments). If it is a general solution, I
suggest it should be fixed in the lubuntu code and trickle down to the
updates of 13.04 and be included in the daily builds of saucy.

Please check if installing the following packages will make

usb-creator-gtk

work in your Lubuntu! You might help solving a long lasting problem with
Lubuntu 13.04 and 13.10

quote{
Yuri (wdwp) wrote on 2013-05-15: Comment #6
I installed python-gudev and gir1.2-gudev-1.0 packages. usb-creator-gtk
works.
}

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/usb-creator/+bug/1165200

*usb-creator-gtk fails to run on lubuntu13.04 beta 2*

*      Ubuntu (https://launchpad.net/ubuntu)
*      “usb-creator” package
(https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/usb-creator)
*      Bugs (https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/usb-creator)