alpha testing

Hi testers,

There has been several discussions which I have not sent each day to this
list about testing 13.10. But, it is now time to ask your thoughts....

We found that cadence testing last cycle did not really help lubuntu, as
such I've asked for us to go back to alpha testing. One of the issues is
what changes will be made for A-2 that we cannot track on daily builds.

It is my proposal that we do:

alpha 1 - we will test week June 20th
alpha 2 - we will not run week July 18th
alpha 3 - we will test week August 1st

We are committed to the beta's and RC series.

I'd like to explain my reasoning behind my thoughts:

We do not have to partake in the alpha series at all, but the 13.04 cycle
when we did did not have them, meant our really serious testing happened at
beta 1
I'd like to have a full testing of alpha 1 (our 1st look at things)
I'd like to not worry about making to much effort for alpha 2 and stick to
the dailies
I'd like to have a full test of alpha 3 (Before we go into beta testing).

Please reply with +1 (I agree) 0 (I am not too bothered) -1 (I disagree).

Once again, thank you for testing lubuntu. We do need to have your thoughts!