Re: Saucy artwork

@Ali: You choose. The wiki pages' purpose is being collaborative, so you
can add an entry (and a subsequent page with content, of course) if you
want, or you can simply use this mailing list to make public your thoughts.
The Artwork Team will be thankful to take any suggestion or critic. This is
a community! :)

@Fernando: You're right. We could include default accessibility themes that
already exist in other desktops like XFCE or Gnome. Lubuntu should be
useable by EVERYone. Noted that and thank you.

@Lars: Interesting. This is the first time that our big boss SABDFL chooses
a reptile animal (I think) as a symbol, so yes, that implies a few changes.
And I'm sure you'll see these changes (I can't tell you more for the
moment, just that I'm working on it). Nice point!

--
紳癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna)
Lubuntu Artwork Team

2013/6/8 Fernando Botelho <fernando.botelho@xxxxxxxx>

> On 06/08/2013 03:14 PM, 神癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna) wrote:
>
>> Hello, dear friends:
>>
>> I'm glad to tell you all that the wiki page for the incoming artwork
>> proposals is ready. If you want to suggest a completely diferent theme
>> or improve the current one (including any lack of icons or metrics
>> errors).
>>
>> The wiki is here:
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/**Lubuntu/Artwork/Incoming/**Saucy/<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Artwork/Incoming/Saucy/>
>>
>> Thank you so much for your support.
>>

> Hi, I am blind so I cannot really judge what is already available. But I
> know that in the generic Ubuntu there is a low vision theme, which uses
> high contrast colors and large fonts etc to make it easier for older
> persons and persons with low vision in general to read. If someone finds
> this interesting, maybe it could become an option for Lubuntu as well.
>
> Just a suggestion.
>
> Fernando

Follow ups