Re: Saucy artwork

Hi Fernando,

amongst other changes being mooted is that lubuntu do have their
applications to be OCRE readable. It has been on the wish-list for a while,
but is now being actively investigated. I cannot give any time-scale, but I
do believe the hope is that it will be in place for our first LTS (14.04).
We will need some people to test progress, though!