Re: Lubuntu IRC Meetings

2013/6/10 Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> How about go back to the Lubuntu Meetings [1] as we used to do before?
>
> Just to be clear, previously, I have suggested in order to improve the team
> communication to go back to the weekly meetings and a possible way to use
> Google Hangout for example for video conference but apparently, this is hard
> to achieve so let's drop that idea.
> I'm talking now about 'IRC Meetings' [2] exactly as we used to do before.
>
> Proposal:
> One Meeting Per Week
> One Meeting Every Two Weeks
> One Meeting Every Month
>

> If you wish to vote and share your opinion, PLEASE, JUST reply with:
>
> ( +1 ) if you are agree
> ( -1 ) if you disagree
>
> Many thanks!
>
> [1] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/GettingInvolved#Meetings
> [2] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/IRC%20Meetings

As I said previously, I don't have time to organize them, and to
attempt them 1 per week. I can go to some of them depending on my
availability. I still have not enough time on Lubuntu dev work, so
more time on meeting is less time available for dev time.
However, nothing stop you to organize them for the other topics (wiki,
documentation, testing, comm ...), just don't count on me every week.

Regards,
Julien Lavergne