Re: Lubuntu IRC Meetings

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 10:58 PM, Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 2013/6/10 Ali Linx (amjjawad) <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > How about go back to the Lubuntu Meetings [1] as we used to do before?
> >
> > Just to be clear, previously, I have suggested in order to improve the
> team
> > communication to go back to the weekly meetings and a possible way to use
> > Google Hangout for example for video conference but apparently, this is
> hard
> > to achieve so let's drop that idea.
> > I'm talking now about 'IRC Meetings' [2] exactly as we used to do before.
> >
> > Proposal:
> > One Meeting Per Week
> > One Meeting Every Two Weeks
> > One Meeting Every Month
> >

> > If you wish to vote and share your opinion, PLEASE, JUST reply with:
> >
> > ( +1 ) if you are agree
> > ( -1 ) if you disagree
> >
> > Many thanks!
> >
> > [1] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/GettingInvolved#Meetings
> > [2] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/IRC%20Meetings
>
> As I said previously, I don't have time to organize them, and to
> attempt them 1 per week. I can go to some of them depending on my
> availability. I still have not enough time on Lubuntu dev work, so
> more time on meeting is less time available for dev time.
> However, nothing stop you to organize them for the other topics (wiki,
> documentation, testing, comm ...), just don't count on me every week.
>
> Regards,
> Julien Lavergne

Hi Julien,

I was very sure that would be your reply and I do appreciate the time you
are spending on anything related to Lubuntu. We would be glad if you will
be there but we do understand Devs Work comes first ;)

If no body minds, I'm up to organize these meetings with Phill (if he does
not mind).

I would say Maximum once every two weeks and Minimum once a month.

Thank you!
--

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*