[Saucy] - LigthDM

Hi,

I'm sure we had this discussion some time before. However, IMHO, this might
be a good time to re-discuss this, if I may of course and so sorry if this
is a repeated issue.

Long story short, can we drop LightDM in favor of another lighter Manager?
don't have a screenshot right now but some friends confirmed that 20MB? cab
be saved/spared without LightDM? I'm sorry, can't find the source of such
info but I'm just wondering so don't shoot me!

I have nothing in mind, this is an open discussion!

Thanks!

--

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*