[lubuntu-qa][PPC] Gnash

Just something I noticed with Gnash on 13.10 PPC ... the mozilla plugin is
not installed by default. This means that YouTube on Firefox tries HTML5,
which has a lowest resolution of 360p. At least on my Mac Mini (1.25 Ghz
G4), 360p on either Gnash or HTML5 is unwatchable with the video/audio
stuttering. Gnash is acceptable with 240p.

I think the plugin was installed by default on PPC in 13.04. Could it be
put back as a default install for 13.10? Or was there a reason for removing
it that I haven't read and should know about?

Thanks to everyone for putting up with lil' ol' me over here on the mini. I
wish I knew how better to test things. I just do what I would normally do
on a computer and see if there are problems. I see lots of people putting
numbers in virtual machines to stress their "system" out. I have no clue
how to do that with a real unit, save removing my 1GB RAM and reinstalling
the stock 256MB RAM.