Re: [Lubuntu-wiki-docs] [Test Report 1] Minimum RAM required to install Saucy (Lubuntu 13.10) from Desktop ISO

@Phill

Thank you for your nice words and I'm glad to help and support. I will do
my best soon to send another report when I test on a Real Hardware. The
machine is connected and waiting for me :)

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 2:52 PM, Yorvyk <yorvik.ubunto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> On 17/06/13 01:06, Phill Whiteside wrote:
>

>> @ Jluien, if Z-Ram works so well, could we drop alternate for some of
>> the archs?
>>
>>  NO! NO! NO! and again NO!
>
> The alternate installer is needed for those machines with unsupported
> video. You can install with the Alternate and then force the VESA driver.
>
> Steve

+1
I totally agree with Steve. I see no reason to drop the alternate ISO.

Thank you!

--

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*