zRAM has been removed from Lubuntu 13.10 daily build of 17-Jun

Hi,

Yes, you did read it correctly. I'm really shocked.

Yesterday, I have sent my report and I was testing 13.10 but not the
latest daily build. Today, I thought to download the latest one and do
my phase 2 of testing on a Real Hardware (yesterday, all my tests were
on VM).

And ... I noticed a great slowness that made me wonder what is going
on? I looked deeper and after some invesitatgtion, I came to know that
there is NO "zram-config" by default any more.

I have downloaded: saucy-desktop-i386.iso - 17-Jun-2013 17:33  687M
Desktop image for PC (Intel x86)

I'm not watching at the VM of yesterday and I can see "zram-config" is
installed. Today, it is gone.

What is going on?

--
"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

Best Regards,
amjjawad
Start Ubuntu

Test Machine: ASUS F3F Laptop - Intel Core Duo T2350 @ 1.86GHz with 489MB RAM