Re: New feature or a bug?

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 9:08 PM, 神癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna) <
rafaellaguna@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm afraid that our "beloved" GTK3 libraries had change again. I'm already
> aware of this change, so don't worry, the fix is in progress. Anyway, you
> can fill a bug report t0o make it "official".
>
> --
> 紳癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna)
> Lubuntu Artwork Team

When the boss says "don't worry" then why should I? :D

I'm more than happy and glad, your words like music to my hears :P I mean,
eyes :D

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lubuntu-artwork/+bug/1186631

Steve has replied my email before you and he filed a bug and I have
confirmed so everything is 'official', our official artwork master :D

Thanks!

--

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*