[PPC] Thunderbird as PPC Email client?

I'm actually not sure how important it is to have a dedicated email client.
I suspect many people are using their web browsers for email access at
Gmail, Yahoo, etc. But since sylpheed isn't available for PPC, and
Thunderbird is, it might be the solution for the PPC side if there is space
on the iso, as it is supported through normal Ubuntu/Mozilla channels.
Thunderbird's support of Usenet is a plus here.

Another quick-and-dirty email option would be to simply include a bookmark
in Firefox to http://mail2web.com/ which allows web access to most email
accounts. We could make a disclaimer that we do not provide support for
mail2web, and it is provided as a courtesy.

Thunderbird would be my first option, mail2.web.com would be the backup
option.