Re: zRAM for the Alternate Install? (was: Re: RAM needed for desktop installer reduced to half by zRAM )

i'll try and get a few working. If anyone wants stuff all they would have
to pay is shipping.
I volunteer at cbne.org.au and we get hundreds of PCs a month, so if anyone
has a specific piece of old hardware that needs testing i should be able to
find it.