Friendly Gentle Reminder :)

Dear all,

If I may, I'd like to remind myself and everyone about this:

Lately, I'm seriously lost and can't follow up any more. One Topic, too
many threads, too many lists. I'm asking for help here - HELP, I'm LOST and
can't follow up anymore.

I'm not addressing ANYONE at all, as I said above: this is a gentle
friendly reminder for me first of all and second of all to everyone else so
let's help each other, please.

Please, do not be offended but I seriously can't follow up.
Yes, my glasses are less than a year old so I still can 'read' :D

Thanks!

--

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*