Re: My zRAM Testing Reports - FULL List

On 06/22/2013 02:43 PM, Nio Wiklund wrote:

> On 2013-06-22 15:37, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:

>> I think Phase 1 of testing is done. ...

>> So, what is next?

Testing zRAM on Alternate installs, once it is enabled in them :)

> I added some testing today for compatibility. I think it is similar
> to what you Ali and Jonathan have done, very clean and using the
> whole drive. Then I get results comparable to yours :-)

Great!  Thanks for the additional testing.

> 384 for the graphical installer
>
> 192 for the mini iso
>
> 256(?) for the alternate installer, let us wait and see if it will
> also get zRAM

Yes.  I wish we had better luck at 256MB on real hardware with the
desktop image.  I'm not really sure why it works so well down even below
224MB on VirtualBox, but apparently not on real machines.

Jonathan