Alpha 1

Hi,

Crazy day with classroom sessions. As you may have read in the foot note to
an earlier e-mail the cron (daily build) for lubuntu has been stopped. The
system of doing alphas and betas has somewhat (!!) changed. Unless there
are critical and fixable errors, I do not envisage asking for a respin. We
are aware of the bug that stops you installing using the 'install Lubuntu'
icon from the LiveCD. It affects everyone and has appeared since they
tweaked the command it calls. It will get fixed, but is not the end of the
world for us, especially as we've been devoting time to using ZRAM :)

For all our testers, I'm well assured that you know your way around bug
reporting, but if you wonder what whoopsie and daisy are along with a
fantastic session from the head of Ubuntu-Bugs on the additional things
ubuntu-bug can do. There is also a new classroom on SRU's. Have a read of
the logs from todays classroom sessions[1]. (click on the topic to get the
logs)

We have an IRC meeting scheduled for Tuesday [2] Do pop along if you can,
the logs will be posted up if you cannot.

Keep Calm & Keep Testing!

1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Activities/Classroom/Saucy#Reporting_Bugs
2. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/IRC%20Meetings/Agenda