Re: Install option fixed on alpha 1

Hi,

did you miss me? (my email was down for 6 hours). The bug 1193526 is fixed
in the current alpha 1's at
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/297/builds Obviously affects
Desktop only (And before any one chirps up about the upgrades...they get
built periodically so people can test every so often to make sure there is
no major bug, the bug will be fixed next time they are respun).

Just to drive you all a bit more nuts, Julien is hoping to have bug Launchpad
bug 1190170 in lxsession (Ubuntu) "no gui shutdown in lubuntu" [High,In
progress]

20:38 <phillw> Julien has a proposed fix for this that may land before the
end of Alpha1, if not - it will be in shortly after.

20:38 <amjjawad> will this bug be fixed in 24hours?

20:38 <gilir> will be fix in a few minutes / hours

fixed soon, if so a respin will be called for. Please do carry on testing
as we can take into account other tests during the alpha 1 time when
deciding which to release.

We did discuss other bugs, the full logs of tonights IRC meeting can be
found at [1]

1. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Meetings/20130625