Re: Last i386 test running

Hi Lance,

I have explained more in an email just sent. To repeat, we will take into
account the testing done over the 2-3 day window when deciding which to
release. The Upgade ISO's are not high priority as they get built
periodically and are not part of the alpha series. The ISO's we control are
on the A1 page[1].

I'll be playing with the alternate ones tomorrow, if no one beats me to it!

Thanks,

Phill.
1. http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/297/builds