Re: A1 Re-spins

Hi,

the re-spins for desktop have all arrived, we are looking to ensure the
shut down bugs have been resolved.

The bugs fixed on the respins are:

Cannot install lubuntu from LiveCD
No GUI shutdown / GUI shutdown not working

Please do flag up any installer / shut down bugs with the exception of
ubiquity bug for the size of disk-space allocated not being shown on a side
by side install which needs confirming.

I'm just about to kick off my alternate install test suite for amd 64,
which will take up my spare time for this evening up :)