Re: [Lubuntu-comms] MIR (Ubuntu Display Server) - Should we be worried?

I understand your concerns. Have a composite manager enabled by default
would be a pain in the ass. I have some customer still working with earlier
P4, two with notebooks P3 mobile, with less than 1gb ram and no discrete
video card... Would be a massacre!

F.