Re: [Lubuntu-comms] MIR (Ubuntu Display Server) - Should we be worried?

It's a matter of opinion. And I don't want to make controversy here.
Remember that all this software is OpenSource and, in some cases, community
maintained. Canonical didn't only release the APIs or SDKs. And you can see
Unity working on Fedora, and there're repos for Mageia and OpenSuSE.

So I think Ubuntu isn't going out of the plate from Linux "traditional"
software, it's offering something different. The comparison with the
enclosed-proprietary software of Apple is not valid.

--
紳癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna)
Lubuntu Artwork Team