Re: No restart notification after kernel upgrades

On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 10:59 PM, Erick Brunzell <lbsolost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This is actually something I've noticed for a long time and ignored, but
> is anyone aware of an existing bug report?
>
> I truly believe at this point that Lubuntu is becoming a major player in
> the Linux world so I plan to do a lot of nit-picking, but I don't like
> to file wish-list bugs unless I know they're needed :^)
>
> Lance

Hi Lance,

I never use the GUI Updater. I always upgrade/upgrade my system using the
Terminal.

I will have a look. Next time there is an upgrade, I will do it via the GUI
app :)

Thanks!

--

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*