Re: The Sensitivity of Touch Pad

I think there are many preferences, and it should be easy enough to set the
sensitivity to fit the personal preference. Does the setting work for you,
Ali? It depends very much on the way you hold your hands when you type, for
example rest on the flat area near the touchpad: then you can easily touch
the pad by mistake. But if you hold the hands as a piano teacher would
like, this is not a problem. I know how I should do, but I don't, I'm too
lazy most of the time ;-) So I set the sensitivity to zero with
touchpad-indicator most of the time and use a mouse.

--
sudodus alias Nio Wiklund