The Sensitivity of Touch Pad

Hi,

I'm sure this is not the first time someone bring this issue to the
discussion but I really do hope it will be the last time :)

Can we, *by default*, reduce the sensitivity of the Touch Pad for a Laptop?
Honestly, the Touch Pad do things even before I touch it. Whenever I use
Lubutnu, I can NOT use it without a mouse. Using Lubuntu on any Laptop is a
huge pain in the neck if there is no mouse.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is suffering from this.
And I'm talking about making it less sensitive by default :)

Thanks!

--

"All of us are smarter than any one of us."

*Best Regards,*
*amjjawad <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad/>*
*Start Ubuntu<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
*