Re: [Lubuntu-comms] Lubuntu Brainstorming Team

Awesome! I was about to send a list of ideas to the lubuntu-users list, but now I have a better place! The mail is not done yet (I need to do some testing), but will send it to there when I have time to finish the mail. I already was a bit of frustrated there wasn't a very good way to suggest stuff other than the lubuntu-users list.

Joined it right away.

Jop Vernooij

Op 6 jul. 2013 om 10:16 PM heeft "Ali Linx (amjjawad)" <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx> het volgende geschreven: