Re: [Lubuntu-comms] Lubuntu Brainstorming Team

"we are not in a hurry"

True, but that doesn't mean we should relax too much. The deadline of (all the/most phases of?) Start Ubuntu is (before?) 8 April 2014, and while that may be slightly-less-then a year away, time flies...

- Jop Vernooij

Op 6 jul. 2013 om 11:08 PM heeft "Ali Linx (amjjawad)" <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx> het volgende geschreven: