Re: [Lubuntu-comms] Wish you all the best :)

On 2013-07-07 20:04, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Time to find a new challenge.
>
> Ownership of teams, pages, groups, etc will be transferred to Phill
> Whiteside so you can contact him if you would like to take over.
>
> Full List is here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad
>
> Thank you!
> Ali

Dear Ali,

When it comes to such decisions, you are on your own. But let me tell
you, that you have done a lot to increase the vitality of the Lubuntu
community.

I understand that you want to decrease your activities, and that it is
hard to do that without closing down to zero, at least for a while. But
later on it might be possible to come back at a lower and more casual
level, which would be possible to do alongside with the other parts of
your life, 'your real life'.

I wish you the very best,