Good Evening!

Good evening Everyone, Just thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself. I've taken over from Ali as the new team leader of lubuntu-communications. I'm well experienced in Linux (both server and desktop) especially Ubuntu based distributions. I'm also experienced in social media, marketing and advertising and will try my best to drive new users and Linux enthusiasts into the 'realm' of Lubuntu. Over the coming weeks I'll be looking at the WOW Lubuntu project to see how it can be utilised, the G+ page as well as the Twitter page and implementing some of my own ideas. I'm looking forward to meeting, getting to know the team as well as having the opportunity for us to share ideas with each other on what we can do to advance and improve lubuntu-communcations. Other avenues we can explore in regards to promoting Lubuntu, supporting new users and generally improving our image towards the general public and exposure. I want to get team members more involved, you should be proud of what you've achieved so far but the battle never ends!

We really are the face of and fundamentally ambassadors of Lubuntu. Social media is key, in an ever changing world it's important that we keep up.

I hope team members are as happy as I am to be here and look forward to a happy, productive and prosperous future for not only the lubuntu-comms team but Lubuntu in general.
I also look forward to collaborating with other teams within Lubuntu.

Best Regards,

Kristopher Maguire.Lubuntu Communications Team Leader.https://launchpad.net/~lubuntu-comms