Re: Video Problems - Saucy

Guys, so far, I guess the problem is okay now.

I have: http://i44.tinypic.com/a4ug5s.jpg
Set it to 64MB (was 32MB) and quality seems better. Also, CPU Usage is not
80% anymore, it is between 55%-75%

I did set the memory before I read your reply, Federico so guess you are
right, I'm glad P4 can handle it. I was a bit worried.

Sorry, what link? for that Ep? it is on my video I sent earlier :)

P.S.
Yes, in Japanese much better but subtitles are too fast for my eyes to
catch up.