Re: Video Problems - Saucy

Ali,
tried the video of Naruto now. It's a low-res, no problem so far apart
a little tearing due to a missing vsync/nvidia on lxde but with
Compton enabled and the correct options all play fine.
Just to let you know, the video is suggish on my P3 866mhz with i830
and 24 mb Vram...

Search an hd video and you will see how worse things are with a P4. :(

F.